Thank you Jennifer Knapp, Phil Wickham, classic hymns, and I am sure others for these words!
I've recklessly built all my dreams in the sand just to watch them all wash away.
I've recklessly built all my dreams in the sand just to watch them all wash away.
God come close, come quickly.
Open your ears, it’s my voice your hearing;
And my raised hands of my evening prayers
Dear Lord, I only have eyes for you,
Eyes for you.
Eyes for you.
I feel I'm moving to the rhythm of Your grace.
No greater love have I ever known;
You considered me a friend.
Capture my heart again.
Your friendship, it is intimate
Your love is extravagant.
Reaching out my weary hand I pray that you'd understand
You're the only one who's faithful to me.
Lord reign in me, Reign in your power
Over all my dreams, In my darkest hour
You are the Lord of all I am, So won't you reign in me again.
May my life reflect the beauty of my Lord
'Cause you mean more to me than any Earthly thing.
Through another day, another trial, another chance to reconcile
To one who sees past all I see.
And reaching out my weary hand I pray that you'd understand
You're the only one who's faithful to me.
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well,
It is well,
it is well, with my soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment