Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3

This morning I read and prayed through Psalm 91. A friend sent it to me as a word of encouragement, and it definitely was encouraging this morning. Thankful for loyal, loving, caring, fun friends.

My paraphrase of the chapter using five verses from it would be:
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

No comments:

Post a Comment