For any of you that actually know me, I am not a goal setter when it comes to setting big, lofty, ambiguous goals. So New Year’s resolutions I normally just laugh at. Personally, it is kind of annoying that I might have to wait for a machine at the gym for the first few weeks in January, but things go back to the way they were and I can enjoy walking in, getting in a good work out, and leaving. That is what I think of when I think of New Year’s Resolutions.
For some reason I felt like setting some resolutions this year. They aren’t big goals of spending more time with family/friends, working out, losing weight, quitting something yada yada yada. I am blessed to feel like most of those are pretty much already in line for me. Mine are more specific, fun, or realistic goals that I want to set to make my year more fun and intentional. I am calling them my top 10 in 2010.
2. Get a job
3. Half Marathon
4. 80's ski day
5. Bolder Boulder
6. Triathlon
7. See Garth Brooks in Concert
8. Hike a 14'er
9. Go to the Denver Museum of Natural History
10. Involved in my church youth group/small group/tutoring/something of the sort...
No comments:
Post a Comment